We provide effective and safe heating to allow our weatherproof marquees to be used all year round, whatever the outside temperature is. We have indirect external heaters available for all sizes of marquees, thermostatically controlled from inside the marquee allowing you to control the temperature. Held in stock are large and small silent diesel generators with distribution boards and cabling. For outdoor heating why not try our new popular fire pits.
Road tow Generators
- Indirect heaters with ducting via marquee wall with diffuser & thermostat inside
- Direct Space heaters with gas Cabinet Heaters with gas
- Electric radiators
Mains Power Board
A standard house power normally has between 60-100amps supply. Our qualified electrician can connect into your mains and take a long large cable from that point to the marquee/service tent area. From there we install a distribution board and install sockets for catering, entertainment and lighting. Where more than 100amps is required to power an installation a generator will be required.
You convert Watts to Amps by Dividing total watts by 240, being the voltage. E.G. 16870 watts divided by 240=70.29amps. The nearest power supply to this is 100 amps. Be aware the longer the cable the greater the voltage drop.
- 30kva Generator with 50 hours run time, Distribution board & 25m of cable
- 50kva Generator with 50 hours run time, Distribution board & 25m of cable
- 80kva Generator with 50 hours run time, Distribution board & 25m of cable
- Sockets, Fuel and Bulk tanks
- Delivery, Collection, Fuel & Insurance